Monday, June 17, 2013

OWL You Need Is Love ;)

Two things.

1. I have amazing people in my life, both new and old.

2. I'm pretty sure I'll never stop loving owls, even once the world-wide trend that they are now, has expired. I've always loved them, I love them now, and those amazing people I just mentioned, make sure that I keep getting my fixes, where they're needed (:

That being said, and ironically enough as it is, these are two things I got from two girls with whom I've worked. Both of them are [or were] Express FOC's, for different offices, but equally awesome in their own separate ways.

This is a shot from Ali:

i might attempt to own this. maybe. haha.
&& this, is from Elisa, my new FOC here in Cincinnati, who in just a few short weeks has noticed my affinity for the little hooty creatures [yes, I almost said hooters, and then remembered that 90% of the population would misinterpret that.... ].

owl magnets. italian marble camera coaster. kitty cat bandaid/tape!
so sweet!! thanks, elisa!!
She's pretty sweet. How thoughtful! I love it; the magnets are now up on my board here and the coaster will get its fair share of use, too.

DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... for the BEST part of today:

minime!!
Tonight was our first night together in my new place. I can't even begin to tell you the gratifying feeling I had curled up on the couch at the end of the day with her. It felt exactly how it did when things weren't crazy, when we were like this every single day. It felt as though we hadn't skipped a beat, and I can't imagine having a Monday end any other way. This little girl, the reason I do what I do, just finished the sequence of things that I've needed to feel like I'm "home."
Owl You Need Is Love.
.. sure, you need some other stuff in there, too.. but let's face it, that's where it's really at.

My job. My house. My family. My boyfriend. My faith. My daughter.
I'm set (:

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment