PRIORITY #1: BREAKFAST!![]() |
| eggggggggcellent ;) |
With breakfast down, we were off towards Market & City Flea.
First stop: Market! We swung by to say hello to Mike & Becky, who were "working," haha. No, I'm kidding. They really do work, hard, too might I add, but they have a blast doing it, and I think that's awesome.
While we were waiting, we managed to, after a few discarded captures, get one of my favorite pictures from the entire weekend...
![]() |
| i'm in love.... with this man. |
Anyway....
Becky was able to break away for a little while and get some vendor prospecting in with us down the road at the 513 City Flea in Washington Park. It was so stinkin' hot outside and the crowd was enormous, so we didn't stay too long, but it was a blast and I'm glad we went!
![]() |
| 513 city flea | washington park | cinci, oh |
One reason I really wanted to go after Elisa reminded me about this yesterday:
![]() |
| sara & lauren : sister team of mixiestudio |
![]() |
| dpsa 2006 | lauren. sara. corin |
And for the sake of throwbacks to the babydays of DPSA ... haha.. I had to toss that one in there, for the sake of hilarity and how much we've grown since then.
Oh, and Becky bought some Italian marble coasters [*note to self, purchase some of these in July at the next 513!]
I took Rob to Eli's, since I'd promised a trip there. The place as usual was packed, but worth it, and I'm glad we were able to make it out.
We headed back to the house to mellow for a little while.. It's camping time now; we've just finished up pitching tents and looks like we're in for a fun night. I love my friends.
![]() |
| first camping trip together (: |
xo | cmd







No comments:
Post a Comment