Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's FRIIIIIDAY [& Rob's HERE!!!]

♕
It's FRIDAY!!! Hallelujah.

I wasn't sure this week was actually going to end, probably just because of how excited I was that Rob was coming to visit. I had prepared myself to run a few errands and get a couple of things done before the late hours when he arrived. I'm not a fan of waiting for things like this, so I started brainstorming ways to occupy myself before he showed up.

And then... he sent me this.
At 6:30pm. 
well, hello... not far away at all?!
Sneaky little fox! Haha. He took off work early today just to make it here a little sooner. I felt like a little kid when I saw this and realized he was less than 40 minutes out.

Becky & Mike had dropped off a bag of fresh carrots [straight from the garden, dirt and all ♥]; I busied myself cleaning those up some before I got a second message on my phone, containing a picture of my house with my car in the driveway. Haha. I love it.

Fast forward: We just finished dinner at The Comet [shocker, I know...] with Becky & Mike, and are calling it an early night. We'll get going on some fun stuff tomorrow: City Flea, Findlay Market, whatever else we get into, and maybe camping tomorrow night if the weather holds out.

He's here. I'm happy.

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment