Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hello, SUMMER, Hello PADDLEFEST! ☼

Welpppp....

hello, summerrrrrr!!!
It's the first day of Summer 2013 and I have a feeling it's going to be an AWESOME one. Probably the best yet, if I had to guess ;)

The first order of business to start the summer off came as a surprise, when Dave came back from some of his appointments and told Elisa and me that we could leave a half hour early. We didn't expect that, but can't say we're complaining. I headed straight to Milford and picked Sydni up, and we raced home to change, grab some laundry, and head back over to Northside to rendezvous with Becky and Mike.

From there, it was off to Paddlefest/Pedalfest 2013. Coney Island it was!
And as usual, since I'm just so great at explaining how much fun things are [yeah, riiiight], I made sure to take enough pictures to do the talking. With some help from Mike, I think we got the night captured pretty well.

Yaaaa see? :
beautiful things to buy.... everywhere.... *c'mon, self control!*
the revolution of pop-up camping
maybe in a couple of years, syd ;)
the new.. and the classics
river!!
hangin' in the ohio... and not mutating...
me & my girl | miss becky & syd | mr. mike showing how to water gun fight ;)
two of the greatest friends i could've ever imagined.
Goooood times (: Summer is officially here! My parents come in town tomorrow; it'll be the first time I've seen them in just about six months... this is long overdue. It'll be great to have them at my new place, and just to see them. Six months is a long time without your family.
beautiful sunset (:
Happy weekend, friends!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment