Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BONUS POST :: CATIE'S ENGAGED!!!

I woke up today feeling immediately dull, knowing that it is the birthday of a friend I'll never see again. I cried early in the day, thinking about what my family would do in my absence or if I was one of the ones left to pick up the pieces if they were gone. My heart goes out to the Fogle family, today, and I hope there is peace for you.

NOT that it removes or lessens the pain of missing an old friend, but I did get the news this morning that yesterday... at Washington Park...

*SQUEAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Catie and Andy got ENGAGED!!!!!!
..... I can't even stand it right now. I'm beyond excited for my little ginger! Haha. Seriously though, I don't know too many people like these, and I am.... THOROUGHLY thrilled for them both.

adore. adore. adore.
Good grief, I can't freakin' wait for the celebration.. for the wedding.. for everything. I can't.. freakin'.. wait.

Congratulations to two of the most wonderfuls ever! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment