In the midst of the chaos, I nearly had a mini stroke from a conversation over text with Becky earlier today:
![]() |
| turd. haha.. |
To combat any leftover doubt I may have had from earlier in the day, I planned a solo mission to IKEA after work. This could've gone either way: me either getting exactly what I needed and not a thing more, or me being lured into the jungle with nobody to help me.
Got news for ya: I made it out alive! [I know you were all concerned.. haha.. just kidding...] Seriously though, I intended to pick up a cheap coffee table to replace the one I have now. There's not enough space for the table I already had, so I was on a mission to find something smaller. The glass top table now has a home [along with the owl lamp, thanks Mom :)] on top of the otherwise unused ledge that protudes into the living room.
![]() |
| .. and don't ask me how i got that sucker up there... it wasn't pretty.. haha.. |
![]() |
| thanks again, ikea (: |
Sooo....
Kalyn moves back this weekend.. & Keifer too!
Rob's visiting [still tentative, but I'm really hoping!] this weekend.
Becky & I [& maybe Mike, too?] are kayaking tomorrow.
Trish is lending me her lawn mower to take care of this mess out front.
Ali is visiting in 2 weeks.
Brittany's housewarming party is in 3 weeks.
Heidi just sent me another picture of my family from this past weekend.
Julie just sent me a mega-encouraging message to help uplift & motivate me (:
Jamie just sent me pictures of the mountains in Kurdistan.
Kim & I are hanging out on Thursday.
Catie & I are scheduling a date when she gets back from Chi.
GOD is GOOD.. ALL the time... & ALL the time, GOD... IS.. GOOD. ....Look at all these incredible people in my life! How could I not feel blessed?!
Tomorrow's midweek.
See you then!
xo | cmd



No comments:
Post a Comment