I am officially moved into the new digs. Words can't express how thankful I am for the help of Becky & Mike in transferring all my things from Eastgate to Fairfax. I took off early this morning while they were still at Market to move the smaller things like smaller furniture, boxes, and..... more boxes. Six trips later I had moved everything my little car could fit, and took to the beginnings of unpacking until they were ready.
We moved. And moved. And moved some more. Becky took a slew of pictures from the day, mostly of me crammed into unimagineably-small spaces during the process, but I think this one was my favorite, and pretty much sums up the day..
![]() |
| home!! |
*Sigh. HOME.
We're all spent. This is the last night I'll be spending at Becky's for a while. Is it weird that I have mixed emotions about that? Haha. I think I'm just over-emotional about the whole experience right now. Oh well. I'm settled, and that's what counts.
Now..... for the unpacking.
I've got my work cut out for me... Whoa. Haha.
G'Nite.
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment