I had to send some mail today, and went next door to Kroger to get a couple of stamps before work. This is the strip she gave me, and I had a moment of pride that I really wanted to capture. It seems small, I know, but it means things to us that we take for granted every day.
Work went well today, considering Elisa is on vacation until next week. The Winnenberg's were here for the day today to lend hands, and I think Amber from their office may be here tomorrow to help out as well [woo!] Good stuff. I don't know that we'll have someone new on the books for this week, but the current issue of having orders and only lacking the people to fill them is a good problem to have for newbies like us ;)I signed a lease today, too... [one step closer!!]
Rob sent me this randomly, as we were both driving home from work, two states away. He was laughing about this full-sized poodle and its windblown joy-ride. Simple things (:
![]() |
| ♪ ♫ free & easy down the road we go.... ;) |
![]() |
| i miss you, my friend!!! |
So that being said, I'm gonna go do that, call Rob back, and call it a night (:
TOMORROW = SYDNI! +CAMPING! +ART! ... I only wish two little white pups had babysitters for the weekend. *Sigh. Soon....
xo | cmd



No comments:
Post a Comment