Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NoMoreRack.com Strikes Again!

So, ya'll know about my affinity with nomorerack.com. A few months back, I introduced Rob to it, which has led to some minor splurging on things here and there. He bought me the first camera lens coffee mug I saw on there, which, ironically and coincidentally enough, Becky snagged for me later as well. I have two of these, now, and I definitely don't hate it. I'll use them both, if that was your question (:

caniam d-slr camera lens coffee mug!
[thanks to rob & becky for both getting me one!!]
And fast forward a couple months to today:
caniam l-lens travel coffee mug!
[thanks to ali!!] ... collection complete.
.... for now ;)
I am pathetically excited about this.
It's like my friends know me or something. I am so thoroughly blessed with some amazing people in my life, and I hope one day I can return that favor tenfold. Thanks again to my turtley awesome best friend Ali [if you know her, that makes sense] for the newest addition to my caniam coffee arsenal. (:

I somehow survived work today with minimal sinus issues, aside from a few little sneezing fits and a watery eye that persisted on and off throughout the day. Otherwise, the headache that's accompanied that for the past few days has subsided some, so I'm grateful on all accords for that.

Oh, and speaking of online shopping, Ali also introduced me today to PersonalizationMall.com. My advice? Don't use this website if you like shopping online, personalizing stuff, and saving your wallet all at the same time. Haha. I just did my shopping for my mom for mother's day, and I must say, I'm pretty happy with it. I think she'll love it. 
http://www.personalizationmall.com
check it out... (:
[& no, this isn't exactly what I got mom... no spoiler alert here!]

Anyway, Rob just pulled up to the house and it looks like we're off to Bindy's for dinner. Good thing, because I'm starving, and fried green beans sound aaaamazing right about now.

Seeeee ya later!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment