![]() |
| breakfast with ali... i already miss her... always ♥ her!!!! |
Anyway, first thing on the agenda today was breakfast at The Egg & I with Ali. She'd never been, I hadn't been in a while, we both wanted breakfast, and the wait wasn't that long at all. Sooooo, yeah. Everybody wins!
We followed breakfast with some light retail therapy, and spent that time catching up on all things of the last week: work, social lives, deep-seeded things, and of course, laughing. There was much laughing done in the first few hours of my day, and reminded me how grateful I should be [& am] to have a friend like her. Love you, Ali!
Oh, and speaking of Ali, she's got a blog, too. She updated it in the past day or so, to include a few others and myself, individually. I cried a little reading it. I'm blessed with incredible friends, even states away. :)
Back in Granite, Rob came back from work and we started out our weekend hang-out with a nap. You call that a waste of time spent together, we call it.... catching up right where we should be with Saturday tradition ;). Haha. Just kidding; we're not lazy, but it's been one heck of a week for both of us, and we wanted to be of the right energy for the evening.
![]() |
| yeahhhhhh buddy... |
As is usually the case, we'll go with pictures instead of me trying to tell you how much fun it was.....
![]() |
| beautiful day out! |
![]() |
| rob & his pretty madre! |
![]() |
| we had... a blast (: (: |
...... and yes, this is lightly backdated. I was certainly in no condition to sit down and start blogging when we got back to the house. It was a great time, though, and deeeeefinitely worth the trip out. Thanks again to Rob's amazing parents for the tickets and for showing us a great time!
![]() |
| love. you. |
xo | cmd









No comments:
Post a Comment