Thursday, May 16, 2013

Boyfriend & His Boat

I tried out some new coffee at the Kroger by my work today before heading in. I used my fancy Kroger plus card that I now have [for like, the third or fourth time for how many times I've had, lost, re-acquired, etc. one of these things]. It wasn't bad!
in my best fake snob accent, "oooooh, i'm sooooo cincinnati now... "
Work consisted of more boxes, moving of the file cabinets, and a few hours on the phone with our corporate tech support to get each of us set up correctly on our network. SUCCESS.

I checked out another potential apartment in Eastgate afterwards, too. Pass. *sigh.

Feeling a little frustrated, I made my way back to Becky's, where she, Mike, Jason and myself met up and carpooled to Ichiban over in Mt. Lookout for some happy hour sushi.
sushi. never a bad choice (: 
We just got back to Becky's, and frankly, I'm ready to call it a night. This has been one heck of a week.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, Rob finally got his boat!!! This has been such a process for him, so I was pretty excited when he shot me over the picture to prove it. (: Way to go, babe.

boat & truck? ... exciiiiiited!
*Sigh. Two more days & I'll be IL-bound again. :) :) :)
But for now... sleep!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment