Monday, May 20, 2013

Express Is OPEN

EXPRESS IS [officially] OPEN!!
today is the day! (:
Soooo... hello again, work.... 
Chris was at the office this morning and came bearing donuts [here we goooo]. I do love Busken. 
awww, the love ♥
It really wasn't a bad day [not that I'd expected it to be], despite having to put on my big girl clothes, aka business attire again. We were spoiled with nearly a full week of casual dress for set-up, but now we are OFFICIALLY open, and ready to rock and roll. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things here at Express; now that we're open, it's game time! I even had a last minute sales call, on which I took Nancy. It looks like we may just beat Dave & Chris after all in snagging that first job order ;)

big girl clothes.. ohh yeah.
After work, I voted to take one more day off of what is becoming a loathed effort to find suitable residence here in Cincinnati. I'm so looking forward the evening when I can go home, crash on the couch, curl up with my daughter, and put the entire world to rest for a night. I'm thankful beyond words for the friends I have who've been nothing but supportive of this process .... *sigh.... I'm simply more than ready to be done with this state of nomadic lingering, temporary as it is.

Mike & Becky are starting dinner; I need to give this blog a rest and go lend a hand (:
It's the mellow nights like this that would be complete with my two favorites next to me. I can only pray that's soon. Maybe even temporary and spread out, but soon.... (:

...... & I will laugh without fear of the future.
.... deep breaths. :)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment