Sunday, May 5, 2013

Buchanan's Mudfest 2013

Today = Buchanan's Mudfest 2013

This one's gonna be better in pictures, than in words. It's been really rainy lately, so there was definitely no shortage of mud for today's mudfest. Hello friends... hello, Buchanan MO.

welcome! :)
a little bit of everyone showed up (:
aww.. couples.. haha
these girls... too much fun...
chelsey. cori. halley. ashley
trucks & people... eh - mud's mud!
.. if you're not dirty... you're doing it wrong!
:)
the aftermath.....
Good news: we only got stuck once.
Bad news: that one time ended being a mud fender bender, and now Rob needs a new fender. Or at least some repair. :( It's a pretty big bummer, but other than that... we managed to escape relatively unscathed, compared to some of the others we saw [one truck flipped over... another broke a ball joint and lost a tire all together... yeesh... ]

We're back now. Rob's not feeling well so he's already passed out... and I... I am hungry? Go figure.

I just took the best shower of my life.... haha.. and now I'm gonna hunt down some food and take a nap.

See ya'll laaater :)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment