I saw that online earlier this morning and must've watched it about 4 times. I read a few of the comments, one specifically that we know more about space than we do about the oceans. Hmmm. What do you think about it? :)
After work, Becky and decided it may be time to finally disassemble the tents that we pitched on Saturday at her parents house. We headed there to do that, and helped out with a few other miscellaneous things there. Becky's dad was kind enough to show me up into the tower he's building in the backyard as a playhouse for Becky's niece and nephews; I've gotta say - I'm jealous! Hah..
And of course, for dinner, because we lack the ability together to make any real decisions:
![]() |
| & it's bike night.. |
That's now, and tomorrow's just around the bend.
Seeee you there (:
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment