Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Love

PLEASE CHECK BACK in a few days for the audio clip of the sermon from the service this morning. I'll try and upload it as soon as it's available.
You'll need to listen to this. I needed to listen to this, again, even after hearing it this morning at church. I'll keep ya posted.

Post-church, we voted for Bob Evans, and made a full Kenwood run out of it. Sydni found a Christmas tree that was, 'just her size' at B.E., and was under the belief that she made me take a picture of her next to it. Really, I was doing mental fist pumps that she was being camera-cooperative today ;)
minime & a minitree!
"okay, mr. rob, now pick me up
so i'm taller than the tree!"
Gosh. Love.
Rob & I sat down tonight to plan out a few more pretty important components of his planned relocation here to Cincinnati; I must say... I'm pretty. stinkin'. excited. More on that to come later, too!

He heads back to IL tomorrow, and Sydni will start off her week's time away again, so for now, g'nite!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment