Rob left today to head back to Illinois. I feel like he's been here forever, even though it's only been a couple of weeks. I couldn't help but share the documentation of his ride back.
This is a perfect capture of personality contrasts between our two dogs.....
 |
| stella. |
^ Stella, our stoic, regal little meatball. She's the
old lady of the duo, even though she & Sasha are the same age. She's the one who, if she were human, would be the sensible, strong, silent type with that secretly hilarious side that is only rarely seen by those in her immediate social circle. Stella's definitely the independent girl who loves her friends but appreciates having her space, too.
 |
| sasha |
^ Sasha, on the other hand, is the happy-go-lucky one who's literally
always smiling. If she were a human, she'd be the first person to hug everyone in the room and laugh contagiously at like,
everything. Expect this one to be glued to your side 24/7, especially if you're trying to sleep. She's a cuddle bug (:
While I'm at a little bit of a loss on how to process this evening with everyone gone [Syd's back with her dad this week, too...], I'm on a mission now to launch into Christmas projects tomorrow night. I already miss those elaborate Sydni stories, puppy kisses and tying the whole thing together with my best friend cozied up here with us, but I count it all as a big blessing that I truly,
truly appreciate.
Happy Monday, folks (:
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment