Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas is... TOMORROW!

We were pretty unceremonious about Christmas Eve this year.... but given everything going on, I think we're okay. Aaaaand, Christmas is tomorrow, so really there's nothing to complain about.

Ya know what, I take part of that back. What we did today - cleaning, packing, relaxing in between - was actually a nice change of pace from the usual hustle and bustle of last minute holiday preparations......... and, I got to stay in sweats all day long. I am not complaining about that.

Plus, the pups got some well-deserved quality time hanging with Mom & Dad today. 
sasha & stella ♥♥
For dinner, we met up with Rob's mom & stepdad for a bit before we all headed back home [we'll see them again, tomorrow]. We got right back into pajama mode for a movie night on the couch. The only thing we're missing tonight is my minime, but I know she'll wake up to a Santa-filled Christmas tree tomorrow at her dad's, so I suppose it's okay. Plus, we'll do Christmas and see what Santa brings [again, haha] this weekend at my parents'.
my favorite snugglers!
See you... on CHRISTMAS!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment