We started off the day by finding our little Lila perched on top of Mrs. Ladybug in the living room. Last night, Sydni asked Lila to have Santa remove her tags from her dress; if you look closely, Santa was clearly listening, and Lila must've thought to bring them back, just to show Sydni that she is in fact listening to what we do and say. To say I have a believer in my house now is an understatement. Mama apparently needs to write Santa a letter to see if he has any
off-season helpers available for the other 11 months, because the smile count and politeness around here is certainly improving (:
 |
| lila with her tags, perched on mrs. ladybug |
I managed a few must-do's by the time the business day was over; once I got home, we settled in for a night
watching Elf
with our own elf, together nestled up on the couch. I finished the final phases of the coasters, and tomorrow I'll get the backings on and pack them all up for delivery! Thankfully I have my own personal elflet here, who was more than willing to do anything Mama needed her to do this evening, including clean up her room and identify which toys can now be passed on to other little girls who will love them.
 |
| of course ♥ |
From us to you, good night!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment