Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Quick Thought.



Forbes Thought Of The Day:
“ The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money. ” — Anonymous
Depending on where your priorities are, that statement could either enlighten you or meet you with some chagrin; if it's the latter, then perhaps those priorities should be .... examined. *Cough.

Today may be trying my patience some, but I know it's worth it.
Isn't that a beautiful truth??

xo | cmd

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how that quote should make me feel, but I am not as happy as I feel I should be! I guess I'd better find a way to increase my wealth then... =o Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I had a similar reaction when I read that the first time, too. It's certainly something I can apply daily; I hope passing it along helps you in some way, as well!

      Delete