Sunday, December 1, 2013

Entertrainment Junction | Keepin' It Mellow

I made an executive decision today to take Rob somewhere in Cinci that he's not yet been. Usually, I would've reserved this type of field trip for a day when Sydni was also here, but she's already been at least once and he hasn't... so... yeah. Entertrainment Junction it was!

On our way up, we had the fortunately-safe experience of witnessing a high-speed, multi-patrol car chase up Highway 75; reading the newsfeed later on, we found it was a shoplifter who had run over a police officer's foot in her getaway mission from Northgate Mall. The chase ended within visible space just past the exit we took. I've never before actually seen a high speed chase happen.... definitely an exhilirating thing.
high speed chase? uhhh, sure.
We made it to EJ without being witness to any other calamity on the roadway, and when it was all said and done, we both agreed it was a worth a day trip.
didja know?
displays
more displays
me & my love | santa & a window washer ;)
And since we're back in Cincinnati, it meant today inevitably finding some familiar faces for the evening. It wasn't hard. Well, it almost was, after I passed out for about two hours in what felt more like a coma than a nap... but who's counting, right? Rob was nice enough to kick me off the couch and into something better than sweats so that we could head out for a little while. We didn't have any specific ideas, so we defaulted to OTR, land of Neon's, Rheinhaus and Co.
fireside @ neon's
outdoor fire pits & silly friends (:
We found Nader and Keith in no time, and I even ran into some even more familiar faces [Kyle!], and some characters from as far back as college [Sal, Renato & Mischa - hii!!]. Sometimes I forget what and who I'll find roaming around this town now that I'm back. Go figure (:

Easy night though. Church in the morning!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment