I opted out of the mass mayhem of Thanksgiving Day [ridiculous] and Black Friday shopping this year, and pursued the DIY route. My recent discovery of online providers like Julep, and of course Pinterest, made this one an easy vote for me.
![]() |
| julep surprise box for december! |
And so I made with it on Christmas ordering ;) From there, I picked up some other small, related items for just a couple bucks and was able to put together a nifty little gift for a few girls:
![]() |
| for elisa (top left) & nikki (top right) |
I had to save this until the girls got their mistletoes, so as to not spoil anything..
![]() |
| elisa (r) & nikki (l) |
Also...... the Blums went in this year on some pretty lil' gift ideas for our clients:
![]() |
| express toffee boxes (: |
It's really starting to feel like Christmas around here!
Tomorrow = Company Christmas "party" dinner at Zula in OTR. [[yummmm]]
Oh, and btw, Christmas itself is exactly 1 week from today. Chyeah. Wrap your head around that one.... I'm still trying. Hah.
xo | cmd




No comments:
Post a Comment