Is it weird that I didn't hate Monday this week?
For some reason, I have a feeling that this week's going to be a busy one, but a good one, too.
It couuuuuuld have something to do with the fact that this critter is home:
Actually, I'm pretty sure it has everything to do with that little critter being home.. haha. I'll tell ya - this little chickadee can put a smile on a mud puddle. I spent the first three quarters of the day pacing at light speed; my desk didn't stop for more than a few bites of salad and exactly 2 bathroom breaks. Monday did what it could to remind me that it was there, but that wasn't happening today. There is absolutely no greater joy in this world than the presence of family, specifically the antics between a mama and her mini.
There's not going to be a lot to this entry today; that mini up there gets me for the night.
I'm off, loves.
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment