Monday
Monday #2
Monday #3
Monday #4
and... Friday.
I left for work just shy of 30 minutes early, rattling off a list of things I'd get done at the desk before the phone attached itself to my head like it usually does for the majority of my 9-hour day. About 5 minutes into my pre-planned embarking, I ran into ..... this:
![]() |
| yayyyyy, beechmont! :| |
... And also 7:15.
......... And then 7:25.
................... And then I made it past those arrows [woop woop!]... at 7:35.
Long, brake-light story short, I rolled into work around 8:15, which was juuust about right for what's been known as Terrible Tuesday at our office. Fortunately, it didn't stay that way for the entire day. There were some bright spots during which I felt like a snowplow in Cincinnati: rarely spotted but hugely effective when left alone to conquer the weird, muddled road.
[Sorry, Cincinnati]
Anyway, at the homefront, Rob and I teamed up to get dinner rolling, do homework with the mini and settle in after her bedtime to a night relaxing on the couch. Rob's been scrolling through boats for a couple hours, which tells me that after this house deal is closed, Lil' Bit Sum might be Lil' Bit GONE and who knows what'll be parked in the garage after that.
P.S. - We close on the 23rd... say whaaaat?!
^ I'll keep ya'll posted on that one. It's definitely not the worst Terrible Tuesday I've ever had ;)
G'Nite!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment