Friday, February 19, 2016

Just Some Sk8er Kids ;)

We had every intention of joining our life group tonight, as we do each Thursday, but then I was reminded that Sydni's school had an event tonight at Castle Skateland. That's a skating rink, for those of you who didn't know, and it would've disrupted Sydni's entire evening - at least socially, haha.

This kid's got more friends than we do!

Yeah, we sacrificed a night with our small group, but... I wouldn't have missed the chance to hang out with this girl while she's skating! Seriously, so much fun...
getting ready! 

getting some assistance around the place! 
gosh i love this girl! 
my little family!! 
I love these two more than I could ever explain. I'm pretty proud of this little munchkin and continuously awed by this man who's become my best friend and is there for us on our worst days.

Tomorrow I'm off to Nashville for Brittany's bach party; I'm heading to bed happy that this was how we spent the night before whatever wild antics ensue this weekend. :) 

Much love to you & yours out there, too, blogbots! 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment