Am I ashamed of this vice, the way I probably should be?
Nah.
Nah.
Do I have any idea, really, what the book series is actually about, and do I have the urge to read them?
No, and actually.... no.
No, and actually.... no.
Okay, so the superfandom has yet to hit me for this one, and truthfully the cast, aesthetically cast as they are, isn't JLaw & Co., but hey, it's a new book-based series that'll do for now. So while Rob was out with Chris at their weekly independent study, Sydni and I cuddled up for a night of coloring and books before she went to bed. Then it was time to watch this, which still baffles me that I'm legitimately watching multiple episodes of this show [on purpose], but whatev'. I'm good with this :).
Also, I've always been a fan of Harry Shum Jr., but not because I'm Asian...
Okay, maybe. But seriously not; he's hilarious. #asiansrepresent!
Yeah, so it looks like I'll be needing another real-life grown-up TV vice, too, and since The Office really isn't going to make a reprise anytime soon - although if it dooooesss.......
Anyway, thanks Harry Shum Jr., and Kat McNamara for making this easier to watch, and mildly entertaining.
And uhhh yeah, that's Tuesday!
Hang in there folks: There'll be some substantial content to these suckers sometime soon, I'm nearly sure of it.
Hang in there folks: There'll be some substantial content to these suckers sometime soon, I'm nearly sure of it.
Til then, g'nite blogbots!
xo | cmd


No comments:
Post a Comment