Before we left, we left one final stamp of ourselves to celebrate this weekend. Kalyn will fill in the picture later :).

The idea was tossed out to set up a camera on the mailbox to capture some group shots of us. It was only a couple thousand takes it seemed before we were able to get the ones we needed. We certainly looked more like normal humans than the dolled up specimens we were for the past two nights, and I think I loved this the most.

And of course, the obligatory - and hilariously necessary - group jumping pic:

The drive home was a laborious one, given that we were all spent from the weekend festivities. Kara, Kalyn and I stopped in Lexington for lunch at Cosi before parting ways again. Kalyn headed back to the Gorge, while Kara and I made the last leg of the trip back to Cincinnati. Once Kara was dropped off, it was home again for me, where I was greeted by my two loves that had spent the weekend on quests of their own - boats, pancakes and home videos of cows and horses. Haha..
Oh, and THIS!
![]() |
| tooth #3 - gone! |
I... am... crazy tired. Folks, see ya in the morning!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment