Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CLOSING DAY!!!

When I was 5, I wanted to live in a tree.
When I was 17, I think I still wanted to live in a tree.
When I was 25, I wanted to live in a house built out of trees.
When I was sitting at home yesterday, I realized that while it's not a tree, I'm about to co-own [ok, technically co-babysit for the bank] a house of my own for the first time.

And it's closer to trees than swarms of other people, which sounds brash, but we've all got our things, right?
doing grown-up things!! 
I don't think I've still fully downloaded the gravity of what those 843028 signatures we did today mean. A lot of you out there have been at this home-owning thing for years now, so I'm sure the carpal tunnel has worn off and you've since become seasoned veterans at being homeowners for the first, second, third [or more] time.

I'm welcoming myself [us] to the club. I've always known that I'd own my own home one day, but to be honest, I wasn't fully convinced that it would become reality.. until today. Haha.
tiffany, our realtor - she. is. awesome!! 
More pictures later. I'm still high off this closing. Ya'll, we just bought a house!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment