Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gray. And Dante Basco.

I'd thought about asking Rob if we could take a walk, or hike or something otherwise outdoor and adventurous after work today, but I realized somewhere around the mid afternoon that the day had changed its mind somewhere in the midst of me burying myself brain deep in the task at hand. 

So, instead of the brisk yet sunny day we had yesterday, this was the tone for the afternoon and evening:

I mean... it could've absolutely been worse, so I'll take it for what it's worth and be thankful we weren't wading around in snow this evening. :)

Instead of an urban outdoor outing, we settled for a night in, complete with a tinkering session that resulted in my broken hairdryer being reincarnated into a parts mashup to fix a heat gun. Soundtrack? Well, that one was an obvious: 
guess the movie? 
[P.S. - If you don't know that immediately, well, you're missing out!]

Time to call it a night for now.. this girl's a tired ol' thing tonight.. :) 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment