But noooooo.. instead, I'm doing adult things and showing up to my adult job and making adult money to pay my adult bills. Grown up life is for the birds sometimes. Haha. I'm kidding.
Kinda.
Fortunately for me, I have a small collection of friends who also do grown up things by making grown up livings from their grown up lives and who also don't avoid the real world despite the siren-esque temptations of aluminum juice pouches and Crayola. One of those friends just got back from a Habitat for Humanity trip in Trinidad & Tobago, and that meant dinner was in order to catch up on the last 17 days of her being gone.
The cards didn't work out to do dinner with Jessica last night, but at least we won't be temporarily cheated out of hangtime with two of our dearest friends. Becky's back, y'aaaaaaaallll.....
![]() |
| ta daaaa! |
Now if only we could get Jessica back on the calendar, and then maybe somehow get all our folks in one place at our new digs, that'd be the bees knees.
For the time being though, I, along with the rest of my pseudo-adult friends, have got to survive the rest of this week... ;).
WE CAN DO THIS.
I'll be in the kitchen getting the plastic bowl with the built-in sippy straw... ciao.
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment