As I was at work, I caught glimpses of Mare's day, some of which she spent with Becky, and the rest that she improvised on her own like she usually does.
I lived the sunshine somewhat vicariously through Mare & Becky today, until they came and took Elisa and I away for lunch at Aladdin [delicious by the way].
![]() |
| aladdin mediterranean! |
Mare & Becky dropped me off at work, where the day finished up and I headed to Milford to get Sydni. The original plan was to circle back to the zoo and meet them there for Tunes & Blooms; we didn't get to that part for a few different reasons... Sad face.
Fortunately, I was able to sneak away for a bit and rendezvous with them and Brandon on Ludlow for some more delicious eats.. this time at Marrakech. All I have to say about this place: TEA. I LOVE IT.
We disbanded after some incredible food and much laughing, and made it home with just enough horsepower left in us to finish packing bags for the ride out tomorrow.
Cheers!
xo | cmd





No comments:
Post a Comment