* SIGH.
Here's the part where I have to recognize that Satan is challenging my resolve; it's been raining all day long and the atmosphere at work reflected the exact mood of the skies. It was a frumpy, gray day all around, pushing me dangerously close to the edge of my patience.
Here's a stock photo I found of a little Amazon.com box-man sharing my sentiment to the weather, the day and the overall vibe of this Wednesday:
![]() |
| i hear ya, little guy.... i hear ya. #rainraingoawayyyyyy |
I survived the day with my sanity in tact, and was rewarded with a bright spot in the day: volleyball! We put up a win, and even though the rain came down all around us outside, it was the perfect reprieve from the drab, dreary world outside.
Here's to Thursday... let's get some sunshine in here, yeah?? :)
xo | cmd


No comments:
Post a Comment