Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Findlay Yoga?!

It's not uncommon for Elisa and I to make Findlay Market our lunch destination, but today as we sat outside in the sun and enjoyed the day, we noticed a newly-painted window on the corner building adjacent to the front patio:

All I have to say is TELL ME WHEN, AND I'M THERE. 
I sent the picture to Becky for confirmation on this, and I'll be sure to share when I find out. :)

Ohhhhh... and guess what Rob and I did after work today?
We started wedding planning.... oooohhhhh...
#truth
Stay tuned for more on this; fortunately we've got plenty of time to nail our plans down. I know the time will fly by in that time, but I'm bent on walking into and out of that wedding with no debt or reason to freak out about the orchestration and execution.

Until then, have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow, dear blogbots!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment