Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm [About to Be] 12 Again...

Guys.
I'm 30. 
Over the span of the last 5-6 years, I've become increasingly aware that my once perfectly straight teeth are no longer formed to the mold they were when my braces came off in middle school. That's due to the fact that I never had a permanent retainer installed, and to top that, had some perfectly horizontal wisdom teeth stay in their place for far longer than they should have. Long story short, it's been time to check into corrective measures for a while now, and today was the day I took action. 

Well, the first step at least. 
nice poster.... 
I've got options, moving forward, which is good. I initially walked into that office with my heart set on committing to a plan of braces. I'm an adult who wants braces. I'm crazy, I know. However, when the orthodontist himself suggests Invisalign, you listen, because he gets paid the big bucks to know these things, and ironically, it's the "big kid" option that 99% of your peer group would choose if given the option. 

So we'll see. Stay tuned. 
pre-vball munchies! 
In other news, I met up with Rob after that at his shop so I could detail my car [much needed] before some sushi and eventually volleyball! Beth is back from her run of absences, so we were, for the first time in 3 weeks a full team of four.

we can dig it :)
pondering something... haha .. not sure what though.. 
Chalk up another 3 wins! We're on our way to a solid seat in the tournament. 
Oh.. Did I mention the game was at 10:00 PM? Yeah..... the schedulers hate us.. haha. 
my greatest supporter :) 
It's late. I'm tired. And sandy.
G'Nite, ya'll. 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment