Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

My parents arrived in town late yesterday, while I was still airborne en route from Panama to Dayton. They spent the evening with Rob and were ready, bright & early this morning to attend the Easter service at our church. It is after all the day on which we celebrate this fact:
amen! 
It was a mini reunion of sorts, seeing Marissa, Aaron, Chris & Quinn all there. We had all transformed our appearances from what we'd known last week, and it seemed almost strange that we were all there together in our normal routines, that aren't nearly as connected as our reliance on each other had been over the past 8 days.

My church does a phenomenal job of integrating the perfect amount of worship into a message, without overdoing it and making it into a show production. I was so thankful for the praise team and their ability to work the music into my heart and mind, as exhausted they both still were this morning. I stood with my parents and Rob, praising the God we love and sharing the joy that He lives!
It was a gorgeous day out today. My body and mind are still spinning from the past 8 days of my life, but to have my parents and future husband here with me today made for an Easter celebration with my family. We of course were missing one, but I was fortunate to speak with her as she spent this year with her Dad.


Mom & Dad stayed for a mid-afternoon lunch before they took off homebound again to Mt. Vernon.

For now, it's time to catch up with Rob, and start digging into these bajillion pictures I feel as though I have from the trip.

Panama, I miss you already. Just so you know.

Happy Easter, world.
Jesus LIVES; take a moment today and for the next several even, to download that, and more importantly what it really means for all of us.

Amen?
Amen!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment