Friday, April 10, 2015

National Siblings Day ♥♥

There are days when Facebook makes me wonder why I have a Facebook: People complaining, making passive aggressive remarks towards other people, wrenching news stories and spotlight articles about celebrities doing who-knows-what. It's those days that I know I could do without Facebook.

And then there are days like today [& days like Mother's/Father's Day, Birthdays, etc.]
sister ♥
AND, it's also #FBF in the Facebook world, which for those of you who don't speak hashtags and random acronyms, means FlashBack Friday.

In honor of that, I'll leave you with this, from several years back of my chunky little brown-eyed monkey. 

Oh, and one more thing.. speaking of siblings (referring to the my brothers and sisters in Christ!) - This happened today, and will be my commitment for each paycheck moving forward. I am missions bound, my friends.
the first $100
^ Don't worry, I'm not keeping $20 bills hidden around my house; this was just for dramatization ;). I am however setting aside for this.. and hope that you'll pray me through this commitment, even when it becomes intensely inconvenient.

Love you, my dear blogbots!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment