Thursday, July 25, 2013

I ♡ Perfect Weather

True story.

We had our 2nd week of league tonight at Hahana, and I have to say... I haven't been in much of a mood to extensively compliment the weather recently, but today .. was .. perfect!
myself. keifer. kalyn. beth | backseat sets
We all agreed that the team we played last week was way more fun about it [considering this is a rec league], so we weren't too sad when our opponents today headed out afterwards. We landed ourselves for a post-game dinner at Village Pizza in Newtown. I'm a little peeved that I've never been there before; it's delicious, cheap, aaaaand they serve fried green beans. No, I didn't order them, but they also have fried zucchini, and we did get an order of that. It was a good call. (:

Tomorrow's Thursday... it's almost Friday and that means we're a few days closer to meeting up with my parents to drop Sydni off for her swim lessons that start next week. I'm pretty excited for her, and can't wait to hear all about it.

And dangit! As I sit here settled in for the night, I just remembered the pictures I was supposed to pick up from Walgreens this evening. Woops. I'll get them tomorrow I suppose. Pretty excited for those, too.

.. Enough thinking for now. Lights out!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment