Sunday, July 14, 2013

FAMILY HERE! [+Photo Sneak Peak!]

My family was here today.
That means....

We took a few pictures. Just a few. ;)

Mom, Dad, Sister & Nephew all came down just for the day, and along with Sydni, the whole lot of us toted off for a picnic lunch and picture session at Eden Park. That place never gets old. (:

I figured I'd launch into the preview right away, since really, that was our day today. There will be more... many more, but I wanted to share some of my favorites! Enjoy! ❤

a little flower | ©cmdphotography2013
kisses | ©cmdphotography2013
adoption: blood doesn't define family; bonds do. [myself with my mom & my sister]
©cmdphotography2013
playing in the water | ©cmdphotography2013
mama's girl | ©cmdphotography2013
sunbather! | ©cmdphotography2013
senior picture, the reprise.. haha | ©cmdphotography2013
[parts of] my family: parents. daughter. myself. sister. nephew
©cmdphotography2013
[**pleaaaaaaaaase excuse the graininess or low reso. quality of some of these; I'm working on the originals and will eventually post those, too. I promise they're better quality!]

So there it is... like I said there's a much bigger collection, but I'm still working on those. I'll get those posted periodically as I get them finished... orrrr... you can check on the Facebook page to see if they're up yet ツ.
 
I'd say today was a huge success. I'm relaxing now with Sydni; she's nearly passed out from all the excitement, and I'm on a good run with these edits.
 
Happy Weekend, Blogbots!
 
xo | cmd 

No comments:

Post a Comment