Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kat's Birthday | Volleyball Roundup

Dear Kat:
the day we decided we'd be college
roomies once you grad'd | 2004
Today would've been your 26th birthday. Instead, we were blessed enough to celebrate your 18th, but no more.. at least not with you here with us. I'm no longer mourning your absence-at least not like I was 7 years ago when it was our first time celebrating your birthday without you, but I still miss you and I rest in the fact that we'll all see you again soon. Oh, and I know, I know.. you would've told us not to cry or be sad for you, because you so rarely ever were and wouldn't want your friends to be. I love you, friend, and miss you. Happy birthday, to you up in Heaven, from us still down here (:
Love Always,
Corin
your hs graduation, 2005
your 18th birthday, and the last time i saw you..  | 7.16.05
So yeah, I miss you. Happy birthday, little K. I hope it's beautiful!! We will see you again one day... keep an eye open over us all until then, mmk? ♥
Kat Nguyen | We Miss You
16 July 1987 - 28 July 2005

Like I said, Kat definitely wouldn't have wanted anyone to be anything but happy on a day like today. So with that, I'll say that aside from wishing I could wish her a happy bday in person, all really is well. Sydni and I have spent a lot of time together being crafty this week, Rob will be here tomorrow, volleyball kicks off tomorrow night with Kalyn, Keif & Beth, Keith Urban is Thursday with Becky & co., Keith Stall's band plays Friday, and Brittany's housewarming party is Saturday. The rest of this week is gonna fly right on by.. I can feel it!

Oh, and I played volleyball tonight for the first time in nearly eight months. Kalyn, Kara, Keifer and I headed over to the Beech Acres Park by K&K's house to practice [league starts tomorrow.... so. excited!!]; both of the sand courts were already occupied, so we opted to passing some in the grass. It wasn't ten minutes before one of the guys from the courts invited us over, and we joined in with them to get the much-needed pre-conditioning for tomorrow. [Thanks, everyone!]

I pretty much can't wait for tomorrow.
Volleyball starts.
ROB WILL BE HERE.
The work week will be halfway over..
... & Rob will be here (:

Happy almost-midweek, friends!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment