Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Express Girls & DIY Reveal

Happy birthday, Jess!
the big 3-0!
Meet one of the two girls who literally taught me everything I know about my job. Haha. Not only is she an incredible leader, but a beautiful mama and a fellow soccer player... so yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE!

On the note of Express, our office welcomed our new [& first!] outside sales gal today! I got to pitch in on her interview process here a few weeks back and I have to say I was thoroughly excited to hear the final decision had been made to move forward with her as part of our team! Welcome aboard, Nikki!! (:

Oh, and it's Monday.. so that meant Sydni and I got to start our run of a week together.. which is always worth the wait of a week off. We're about to start making some more cards today for a few different people... and I know they're going to be awesome. I have the best helper, ever.

Speaking of cards... and birthdays.... I told ya'll I'd share Rob's card with you once he had it, so I wanted to be sure and keep to my word (:
front
front - textured view
inside
sneaky little hidden parts (:
 I don't often feel so accomplished, but I definitely did feel a little proud of this card... I think specifically because I had about zero faith in myself to outline the states correctly the first time. I don't think they're too bad though!
 
Anyway, this girl & her mini are in for the night, dodging the rain and hanging out. I.. love.. her.
my most favoritest..est..est .. munchkin... ever. ♥
G'Nite, blogbots ;)
 
xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment