Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thrifty Office Deco | VBS Day 3

Tips for office deco:
Don't spend more than necessary.
Done, and done!
why thank you, goodwill!
^ Magnetic dry erase board, in pristine shape, making its new home on the wall next to my desk. Since we moved out of the janky neighborhood on the other side of the dividers, I no longer have the overhead that previously attached itself above my desk. First world problem, I know, but as it stood, I had a cup full of homeless magnets that were taking up desk space. I decided I'd consult the inventory at Goodwill, thinking I may on a whim find something fun to brighten up the day. Goodwill so rarely disappoints; today was one of those days in which I felt I was almost expected. Ah, thrifty finds. :)

Oh, and VBS is in full swing!

meet your vbs music directors: kirsten & cori
see them taking a break? yeah... :)
Three days down, three to go. We are on fire! The kids are incredible.. and we are.. exhausted ;) Haha. All in good fun, and really we're having a blast doing it.

Y-E-S to V-B-S!

What a day... :)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment