Oh my word.
Happy Expressaversary to meeee.....
again! Haha.
 |
| celebrate ;) |
My track record with my company goes back a couple years now, but today was the 1-year mark of my tenure at this office. I was met this morning with a cute little cake and a white board decorated in my honor. It wasn't elaborate, but it certainly started the day off right. (:
What I was even less prepared to get was a handwritten note of gratitude from my owners, containing kind words and a little something extra. They really, really shouldn't have; I'm grateful and very blessed.
 |
| oh my word. unexpected. | many many thanks. |
It's already felt like such a discombobulated day; it's Thursday but feels like Monday to those of us who had yesterday off only to return to work for two days. Joe departed again today for another short round of store visiting. We'll see him shortly, but it's going to be one heckuva jampacked week in the meantime. VBS starts on Monday, and that'll last until he gets back. I'm sure I'll be exhausted by that point, but that's the joy in being part of any good VBS.
 |
| kony2012 | liberty triangle | invisible children |
Oh! And I almost forgot! This little guy came and surprised me today as well. I'd forgotten all about it, so it was a great little perk when it showed up in the mailbox. This is part of my effort to support the KONY2012 campaign initiative for Invisible Children. I would highly suggest you check it out. It's easier to turn a blind eye in the swamp of "noteworthy causes," but this is one I've chosen to follow. It really is the least I can do.
Today's winding down; time to go hang with the mini before bedtime.... TG[Tomorrow's]Friday!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment