Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bad, Good, Good.

Bad:

We've "finished" the office expansion. It's nice having the extra inches between everyone's chairs that weren't there before, but in the grand scheme of things, we really did get a slightly lopsided deal. I'll digress to an extent and let that be that..

Here is our new digs. Notice the quite-callcenter-esque cubes. Notice they're a bit shoddy. Notice Christine and I taking up new positions where we feel we may be best suited. True story.


Now notice the other side of the office's new digs.

the white house. just kidding. sorta.
QUITE. THE. CONTRAST. Eh?

Whatev'. We act surprised, but we're not, really. Totally perplexing transition: complete. :p

****
GOOD:

Softball was tonight! We didn't walk away with victories, but we had fun either way. It was a fairly close score on both games, but for the sideline [yours truly], it was well worth it hanging with Mo & Tonya. Plus, the kiddies had plenty of time and room to run around and wear themselves ragged. Good stuff, good stuff.

jimmy takin' a swing at it | joe rounding 2nd base | sydni watchin' the fun
****
GOOD:

Jimmy John's, and its infinite, random flair: I liked it, so I'm sharing it. :) Enjoy.

get those brainwheels a-turnin'
Happy Monday! :)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment