Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh My. Relay Is Tomorrow. Whoa.

ivy! better yet, cheap ivy!
thanks, dollar tree :)
No, I'm not too good for the Dollar Tree. In fact, I found tonight that the DT was the only place in which I found exactly what I needed, for obviously less than I could've spent elsewhere. Woo!

I think I've finally got it all under control; I guess we'll find out when I'm in the midst of decorating tomorrow evening and realize I've forgotten something, probably at that point something fundamental, like scotch tape or a pen. I'm like that. Hah.

Anyway, my daily allowance of free time today was spent doing last minute coordination of tent and space decorations, nailing down the logistics of who is bringing what and when, and checking and re-checking the event schedule for everyone involved. RFL is quite the production. I'm reaaaally getting excited!

I'll leave it as that for tonight: this thing goes down tomorrow at 7PM - Belleville West High School. See you there!

Check out the event sched, if you haven't already.

[this is for a point of reference. clicking this will not actually take you there.]
This time tomorrow, we'll be a-walkin' ... 

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment