Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mustachemelon.

Dear Everyone,
Meet Mario.
Mario le Mustache Melon.
He's a dear little thing.


Yeah so we're fully moved into our "new" office space, with today being the first full day operating in what we've coined the servant quarters, for lack of any other half-way PC nickname. Really, it's a steep contrast from where we were before the expansion project, but it's whatev'. I came back from lunch to find this dude parked in my chair [we all got one, thanks M&D]. Christine in all her exact artistic ability [and affinity for the mustache] took to mine with a marker. Courtney contributed the name, and together we collectively created what is now Mario le Mustache Melon. He is the unfortunate child of a peace-offering-gone-awry, but I won't hold that against him. I wish him all the very best in his travels, which are pretty much over, unless we decide to tote him off to some TBD'd BBQ tomorrow.

Poor Mario.

*Sight. That's a wrap folks.
We're OFF tomorrow [yay, midweek holidays!].

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment