Monday, July 11, 2011

Transform [Ya]

No, not the Chris Brown song.

Two reasons I say that:
  1. Today I sang Adie Camp’s Sufficient, and while it was far from perfect, I managed to transform it into a much better rendition than the first time I attempted it back at New Harmony in May. [no? Fine.. it was lame, I know.]
  1. We watched Transformers 3 today, in the theater, for almost 3 full hours. I wanted to transform the movie into 90 condensed minutes, and transform us out of the theater.
 
And yes, I know there’s a B up there. I swear I didn’t do that on purpose; my computer likes to say whatever it wants sometimes, and that’s what it gave me just now. Quirky glitch, that one…. *sigh.

I think I just said most of today up there. After our conversation on Friday at dinner, Pastor Ron convinced me this song would be perfect for the service today, and I couldn’t have been more flattered by the suggestion. If I can use a gift for spreading the message, by all means, I’m all for it. Not to mention, I have a blast when I’m doing it.

And what’s a hot summer day without frozen custard?
Well, I guess it would be a hot summer day without frozen custard. Silly question. BUT, today was fortunate to have us plug in a little cool-down in the middle of another blazing hot day. Jarod rode the bike over to meet us for that, and then the three of us hit the movie theater for a matinee of Transformers 3.


I’m a sucker for Transformers movies. I am not, however, a sucker for sitting there for about 3 hours to watch one. Oh well. It was still decent.


Post movie, it was back home to unwind and settle in for the night. Back to work tomorrow, week 2!


xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment