Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dude, it's HOT outside.


hello, sun
Over the past few days, the weather around here [well, from what I understand, it’s all over the Midwest] has been more than just nice. I hate to say it, but it’s so hot that it’s almost been mildly irritating. I heard on the radio on the way in today that there was a heat-related fatality in this area. It saddened me, and made me thankful at the same time that my family and I are blessed with the luxury of relief and shelter from the elements that should not be taken for granted.


get into the Word!
Plus, I live with a U.S. Air Force weather forecaster. The term, high pressure cell has become a regularly-used term around our house. High pressure, in laments terms for all us non-weather guru’s, means simply clear, beautiful, sunny skies.

Whatever the case may be, it was friggin’ H-O-T out there today, and apparently that isn’t going to change anytime soon. Let’s get sweaty.

Relief = Wednesday night Bible study. These are always good refreshers to have for the middle of any hectic week.

Orevua!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment