Thursday, July 21, 2011

El Maguey's

I don't think I ever mentioned that the girl training me for my position at the Edwardsville office is leaving at the end of this week. As an office, send-off dinner's aren't uncommon, but they are more interesting when it's held at a place to which I've never been. Although El Maguey's turned out to be your standard Mexican restaurant, it was still good, and I appreciated the opportunity to sit down in a more casual environment with the people I see for 8 hours a day every Monday through Friday.
el maguey mexican restaurant
I honestly miss the staff from the office back in Cinci. There isn't much I can do about that, so I'm determined to make the very best of and keep an open mind to this new staff; ironically, aside from the owners, I would technically be considered the senior staff member if ranked by longevity with the company. I have high hopes for my run here, and I do wish my departing predecessor all the best luck in her new job!

¡Adiós, y hasta mañana!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment