Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013 ✞

It is EASTER. Today I celebrate the resurrection of a savior who gave his life to save mine, and rose to live again over mine. I am saved, redeemed and blessed because of the sacrifice and resurrection, and I give Him all the honor, glory and praise today. He is not here; He HAS risen!!
amen.
I had promised Rob over two weeks ago that we would be back to Taste of Belgium on our next visit to the Nati, so I had to make good on my word. It was a piece of cake [or rather, chicken & waffles!!], and coercing Catie, Andy & Adam into going along required no convincing at all anyway. It was a slightly drab start to the day, but we made the best of it and enjoyed every bit of breakfast at our beloved TOB (:

taste of belgium | hardcore parkour? ... no.... not really....
Drab days after long nights call for naps. We're all really good at that, so once we'd conquered brunch, we went to war against tired eyes and heads and snuck a good nap into the middle of the day. We came out of that coma a few hours later and made a trip to the new Kroger in Newport to grab some food for a stir fry night, headed back to the apartment, made & ate dinner, and are now settling into cozy couch spots for a funny movie marathon [Hangover & Step Brothers? WIN!]
My eyes are starting that whole groggy flutter thing again... I think that's a wrap tonight (:

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment