***SPOILER ALERT!***
Mmkay, so I feel semi-safe giving a spoiler on some of this, because I'm fairly certain its recipient does not read my blog [or any, for that matter; she's not much of a computerized gal]. In fact, I'm 99% certain she doesn't, because on top of her lack of tech-interest, I'm pretty sure she doesn't even have this blog address..... .Hrm... Anyway, that being said, if any of you are feeling like narks today, please, oh please refrain until at least Friday afternoon. Thanks in advance.
Linda's birthday is this Friday, and in preparation for a full-on desk embellishment [remember my desk on my birthday??], I put together the banner portion of the decor tonight, with help from my trusty cutting board and some cardboard & cardstock left from the backs of paperwork we get at work [don't worry, we toss those parts anyway; I'm not stealing company property... haha]. We're doing a fiesta theme for her celebration, so I brought out the variegated yarn and put a festive twist on her name. If I do say so myself, I'm proud of this and its simplicity, and I can't wait to hang it at her desk.
![]() |
| birthday banner, pre-stringing! |
This is gonna be a good time.
Rob has been patient with me all night, staying out of my DIY war path and busying himself with COD. We realized around 9pm that neither of us had eaten any dinner, and with it being so late, opted not to order anything or cook anything heavy..... so I put together some scrambled eggs and potatoes.... at 10pm. Haha. Who says you can't eat breakfast whenever you want!? We did... we loved it... we recommend.
I'm not over this whole 4-day week thing. I still feel like it's only Monday. I'm not mad at all though.. :)
Back to it, tomorrow!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment