This week was definitely one heck of a 5-day stretch. *Whew. I'm not sad to see this one laid to rest, but at the same time I find it slightly bittersweet knowing that my time here is still limited. I'm about to head back to Ohio for some scouting and screening of potential landing spots for me; I've been singing Steven Curtis Chapman all day....
It's crazy to look around my house and realize I've already started packing up my house and must say I've gotten pretty far. There is still a lot to sort through, but after multiple moves in the past two years, I think I've pretty much divested of every spare thing along the way that I either didn't need, didn't use or didn't remember at all. I've made a few donations here lately just to catch up on my inventory, and I feel pretty good about it. We'll see what I can churn up this weekend as far as housing goes. We'll see.
We're leaving here as soon as Rob gets back; the car is packed [with all of the two days worth of stuff we need], and I'm ready to be done with the drive. It's gonna be a packed weekend; here's to safe travels, fruitful searches, and the like.
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment